(And can I really make it myself?)
We realize that not everyone is familiar with party printables. Party printables are print ready PDF’s that have already been customized with your party details. All that’s left for you to do is print, cut and put them together!
They’re easy and simple and kinda fun to make yourself.
To make your printables, you’ll need: Printer, Paper and Card, Scissors, Tape (Double sided or single sided), Glue, Punch and String.
- TOOLS YOU’LL NEED: Paper Punch, Stapler, String, Bone Folder, Scissors, Cutter, Ruler, Tape, Glue
Think back to your junior school days – where you lived to cut and stick and glue… without the fighting over who gets to use the favourite scissors!
- Using a craft knife/cutter and ruler will make cutting straight lines easier.
- We’ve also invested in a circle punch that makes punching out circles a dream!
- In some instances, a stapler can be used instead of tape or glue.
- Inexpensive Craft scissors are a fun and easy way to add pretty borders.
- Roll your single sided tape (stick side out) to substitute for double sided tape.
- Use String or ribbon or wool to hang your bunting.
- Sucker sticks and lollipop sticks are readily available from craft stores and Merrypak. But skewers work perfectly well!
Print your Printable PDF at the highest quality for optimum results.
We’ll send you detailed instructions and tips to help you along your way. And we’re always available to give you added assistance if needed.
Assemble according to the instructions – taadaa!
We’re working on a series of step by step video tutorials so look out for our YouTube channel to learn how you can DIY your very own party! So stay tuned!